Planning an event? I've already got your soundtrack!

Planning an event? I've already got your soundtrack!


The RIGHT music for ANY occasion!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Autumn

There are still some openings for Fall/Winter events, so schedule yours now!

This past weekend I provided the music for a wedding reception at the recently rebuilt/remodeled Community Center at Oak Hill Park in Danville. It's always a pleasure to be there, with the stream, the pond, the willow trees, and all of the ducks and geese. As usual, I delivered great music for drinks, dinner and dancing. You should have been there!

Upcoming, I'm scheduled to be the DJ for a 30th reunion of Northgate High School in Walnut Creek. The event is being held at Boundary Oak Golf Course. Classic rock and disco. Long live 1978!

The following week, I'll be at the Deaf Community Center in San Leandro for their Oktoberfest. I'm sure those attending can't wait for all the beer and brats, although those have never been quite my thing.

If you're planning on having your own Oktoberfest, Halloween party, an autumn wedding, birthday, or even thinking of Christmas or New Year's Eve, contact me now!

No comments: