Planning an event? I've already got your soundtrack!

Planning an event? I've already got your soundtrack!


The RIGHT music for ANY occasion!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Spring and Summer

Sorry it's been awhile. My most recent event was a wedding reception, quite a distance from home. I originally agreed to do it because my nephew's wife was going to be in the wedding party. Although that status changed over time, I was still hired as the entertainment. The bonus for going was that I'd get to be with my mom and family on Mother's Day!

Too bad I'm not located near there, because I got several compliments - one groomsman even said I was WAY better that the DJ they had at their own wedding. I got a nice tip, which covered the cost of gas there and back. Oh! I also took a few pictures of my rig set-up, which I wanted to post here.

There's still time to book me for certain dates throughout the rest of Spring and on into Summer. Give me a call today!

No comments: