Planning an event? I've already got your soundtrack!

Planning an event? I've already got your soundtrack!


The RIGHT music for ANY occasion!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Pool Party and BBQ


You missed it! The annual Diablo West HOA July 4 barbecue was rockin'! Guest ages ranged from 3 to 83, so the music went from Frank Sinatra to Miley Cyrus and everything in between. Patriotic songs, samba, Top 40, country, oldies - and nearly every request was honored! Well, except for maybe that one little girl who kept coming up every 10 minutes... It's one of my favorite gigs of the year, precisely because of the variety. I got a lot of compliments on the great music - hopefully that translates into more gigs!

Capped of the day by taking the kids to see fireworks at San Ramon's Memorial Park. I forgot how cold and windy it gets there in the evening!

No comments: