Planning an event? I've already got your soundtrack!

Planning an event? I've already got your soundtrack!


The RIGHT music for ANY occasion!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Flag flyin' holidays

Memorial Day. Flag Day. Independence Day. Labor Day.

I could do a WHOLE WEEKEND of patriotic holiday parties, because I have over 10 HOURS (!) of music related to rah-rah America (including post-9/11 sentiment). Pop, rock, country, marching bands, Frank Sinatra, James Cagney - a virtual truckload of stuff!

And then there's Summer. Songs related to it? I probably have about 16+ hours there. Surf, sand, tiki huts, pools, sunshine, lightning bugs, high school graduation - a favorite time of year for nearly everyone!

So plan your parties, get your decorations, then give me a call, because I already have your soundtrack!

No comments: