Planning an event? I've already got your soundtrack!

Planning an event? I've already got your soundtrack!


The RIGHT music for ANY occasion!

Friday, June 25, 2010

See you at the parade in Danville!

Here's another rare opportunity (or not so rare anymore?) to see me in a public performance.

Assuming the Town of Danville has no problems with it, I've been invited to set up in front of Mountain Mike's Pizza (at the north end of Hartz Ave) prior to the 4th of July parade. I'll either be at their main entrance or under the tall tree at the southwest corner of their building.

Expect to hear a booming mix (explosive? firey?) of patriotic tunes, summery songs, and popular favorites, between 9 am and 11 am, and probably again following the parade's conclusion. If you've got your family's favorite spot reserved, walk on over and say hello!

No comments: