Planning an event? I've already got your soundtrack!

Planning an event? I've already got your soundtrack!


The RIGHT music for ANY occasion!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

"Hot Summer Nights" car show in downtown Danville


One of Danville's last big events of the summer is happening this coming Thursday, August 26. I just confirmed today with the "Discover Danville Association" that I'll be setting up near the Cottage Jewel, which is near the intersection of Hartz and Prospect. There will be a concierge / info booth there.

I'm planning on playing a little bit of everything from the 50s up through the mid-70s, and I'd love to hear what your favorites are from that era! Come on by anytime between 4 pm and 9 pm, introduce yourself and make a request. If you bring a camera, your picture might just end up here on this blog!

No comments: