Planning an event? I've already got your soundtrack!

Planning an event? I've already got your soundtrack!


The RIGHT music for ANY occasion!

Monday, December 27, 2010

5... 4... 3... 2... 1...


Hello, and thanks for visiting my site! I sincerely hope that 2011 will be a great year for you. Like many people, things have been pretty busy for me lately, and I haven't been here to post updates that frequently. The basic information hasn't changed much, anyway. Clients are still satisfied, and prices are still at 2009 levels.

One of the main things I want to communicate early on this new year is that our already-low rates are 50% off for fundraisers and non-profit organizations!

Whatever it is that you're planning, remember, the right music only enhances the experience for you and your guests!

No comments: