Planning an event? I've already got your soundtrack!

Planning an event? I've already got your soundtrack!


The RIGHT music for ANY occasion!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Come out and meet your DJ!


In the first of what will hopefully be several such opportunities this Spring and Summer, I'll be set up outdoors this Saturday in downtown Danville at the Farmers Market!

This delightful open-air market is at the corner of Hartz Ave and Railroad Ave, at the site of the old train depot, which is now the Museum of the San Ramon Valley. I'll be there, next to the old caboose, from about 9 am until about 1 pm. The Discover Danville Association is also sponsoring a sidewalk sale this entire weekend, so while you're out hunting for bargains, don't forget your fresh-cut flowers, locally-grown produce, and yummy baked goods! And stop at my corner and make a request - I'd love to meet you!

No comments: