Planning an event? I've already got your soundtrack!

Planning an event? I've already got your soundtrack!


The RIGHT music for ANY occasion!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!


I sometimes wish I had my own broadcast frequency, so that you could hear all of the great music I have at my fingertips. In this case, it's the hundreds of songs, both common and unexpected, that are all about love and romance. Simply hours and hours of it!

But no matter what the occasion is, or what the theme of your next event is, I can put together a playlist that will compliment it perfectly! So pick your party, then call me to provide the soundtrack. What'll it be? Mardi Gras, St. Patrick's Day, a grand opening, Earth Day, Field Day at the kids' school, Easter, a wine tasting event, engagement party, open house? C'mon, what are you waiting for?

No comments: