Planning an event? I've already got your soundtrack!

Planning an event? I've already got your soundtrack!


The RIGHT music for ANY occasion!

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Come meet your DJ!

The place to be on a Thursday evening in Summer is right here on the streets of downtown Danville!  There's usually something pretty interesting going on, whether it's a classic car show, a wine & food tasting, or in this case, one of the Thursday Night Street Festivals.

I'll be there again as well this year, serving as the emcee for the Kids Zone, and playing alot of fun music besides!  Whether it's something as classic as "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves" or something as recent as "Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted", I've got the soundtrack of your childhood - even if you're a grandparent!

Of course, that's true no matter what type of event you're planning, or whatever the theme is going to be.  With my large and diverse collection of songs and sound effects, the soundtrack for your event is going to be unique!

The Thursday Night Street Festivals are scheduled for July 12 and August 9, and I'll be there for both of them.  For more information, visit discoverdanvilleca.com.

No comments: