Planning an event? I've already got your soundtrack!

Planning an event? I've already got your soundtrack!


The RIGHT music for ANY occasion!

Saturday, March 16, 2013

A stroll thru downtown Danville...

Warmer weather has returned, and with it, the start of the outdoor event season!  One of the first upcoming events is the spring Wine & Chocolate stroll in downtown Danville on May 9.  I'll be there doing a little emceeing and providing some background music.

I've also been asked to provide a similar role for the Thursday Night Street Festivals happening on July 11 and August 8, as well as the summer Wine Stroll, which is on August 22.  Complete details for each of these events can be found at the Discover Danville Association web page or facebook page, and/or at the Town of Danville website.

These outdoor public events are a perfect opportunity to come meet me in person and watch me in action for a bit.  And Danville's great downtown area makes it an ideal location, as well.

I hope to see you there!

No comments: