Planning an event? I've already got your soundtrack!

Planning an event? I've already got your soundtrack!


The RIGHT music for ANY occasion!

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The next chance to meet your DJ

Although the next few weeks will be busy for me with graduation parties and weddings, these are typically private events.  For those of you considering hiring me, summertime is a great opportunity to come out and meet me and see me in action!

I've got a July 4 homeowners association BBQ lined up, so if you're lucky enough to live in our neighborhood, I'll see you there!  Beyond that, I'm booked for 2 of the upcoming street festivals in downtown Danville - the first is on July 10 (with a pirate theme), followed by one on August 7 (with a wild west theme).  Please note that these are Thursday evenings.  There's also the possibility that I might see you at one of the area car shows ~ and Danville's event schedule goes well into Autumn, so keep checking back here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very informative article, keep writing and improving with the content and yes even I agree with the fact mentioned. The content is really nice, hope it serves the purpose to guide the people to the right path.

21st birthday dj hire sydney