Planning an event? I've already got your soundtrack!

Planning an event? I've already got your soundtrack!


The RIGHT music for ANY occasion!

Friday, March 14, 2008

You want to hire a DJ, but you don't want the "wrong" music at your event.

Neither do I. Afraid that if you hire a DJ, you'll hear lyrics that are inappropriate for certain ears (like the nieces and nephews, plus both grandmothers)? Today, even the bleeped, or "radio-edited" versions of songs often contain lewd or suggestive elements. Who needs a moral dilemma like that when you're trying to plan a big party?

I'm Darrell Olling, owner of "A Positive Spin" Mobile D.J. Entertainment. I'll spend the time weeding out those offensive songs, so that you don't have to. And you'll still get a full spectrum of music at your event - fun songs from different eras - including today's Top 30 and Dance/Club favorites. Even "positive hits" (aka Christian Pop) if you want. I've got thousands of songs, representing every genre, decade and style.

The RIGHT music for ANY occasion. Because the MUSIC matters.

No comments: