Planning an event? I've already got your soundtrack!

Planning an event? I've already got your soundtrack!


The RIGHT music for ANY occasion!

Monday, September 14, 2009

Pictures!



The "Music and Wine Festival" in Alamo this past Saturday went well - my son took some pictures of the event. Thanks also to Yellow Wood Coffee and Tea for letting me set up there. We had gotten some rare late summer showers that morning - in fact, I was awakened pretty early by lightning and some thunder. With that fresh in my mind, I started my setlist with "I Can See Clearly Now", "Here Comes The Sun" and "Pocketful Of Sunshine", followed by 4 hours of a great music mix.




There's still a few openings for Fall 2009 events - Oktoberfest, anyone? Halloween party? For any event that could be enhanced by having just the right music, give me a call!

No comments: