Planning an event? I've already got your soundtrack!

Planning an event? I've already got your soundtrack!


The RIGHT music for ANY occasion!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

"Come As You Were (In High School)" Party

What a blast! The 80s music was as big as the hair! The birthday girl in Alamo was turning 40, and seemingly invited all of her high school friends, plus the neighbors out to celebrate. Not sure why so many critics revile this era (maybe it was more for the fashion than for the music?), but the guests and I sure had fun with the "late 70s-to-mid 90s" songs I had cranked last night (plus a request for "Shout", and a few current dance faves).



I played as much as time would allow, from A-ha to ZZ Top, and most of the greatest hits in-between. What are you waiting for? I'm still the best entertainment deal in town. Give me a call today!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i was the birthday girl in the above article, and i can't begin to tell you how awesome darrell was as my d.j. he played everything i pre-requested and even took instant requests from my guests. people continually told me after the party how great the d.j. was! his sound system was tops and his lights created the perfect atmosphere! everybody danced, danced and danced! i was so happy and would recommend darrell to everyone!