Planning an event? I've already got your soundtrack!

Planning an event? I've already got your soundtrack!


The RIGHT music for ANY occasion!

Sunday, November 8, 2009

The latest...

Just did another wedding reception yesterday; this one was held at "Bosco's Bones and Brew" in Sunol. Second floor. Ouch. Had I known about that ahead of time, I might have asked for a larger stipend. As it was, I should have at least allowed for more time to go up and down those stairs, because I wasn't able to set up my lights! Oh well.


Bosco's was named in honor of a dog back in the 80s who made his way onto the local ballot for Mayor of Sunol, and actually got quite a few votes! Those wacky small town folk.


Now our thoughts can turn to the holiday season. I've got a case of CDs devoted solely to Christmas and New Year's Eve music, and not all of it is the stuff you'll hear at "the other guy's" holiday party (i.e., Jingle Bell Rock...). Specifically, I've got a sweet opening right now for the evening of Friday, December 18. Somebody help me fill it!

No comments: