Planning an event? I've already got your soundtrack!

Planning an event? I've already got your soundtrack!


The RIGHT music for ANY occasion!

Friday, March 12, 2010

And the lucky winner is...


I've got a fan page over at this little internet operation called Facebook. Well, it turns out, if a fan page gets 100 people (or more), it gets its own "vanity" address (e.g., facebook.com/yourpage). My fan count is currently hovering in the 90's. SO... here's the deal.

As long as a few provisions are met, lucky fan #100 is going to get a FREE gig! Here are the provisions:

a) Only the first 2 hours are free. Any time beyond that will be billed at my usual hourly rate.
b) Wedding receptions are not eligible (or ceremonies, either).
c) The event must take place within a 25 mile radius of my starting point/base.
d) The date of the event must be "open" on my calendar, and mutually agreeable to us both.

Other than that, start clicking on the "Become a Fan" button on the right! And thank you!

No comments: