Planning an event? I've already got your soundtrack!

Planning an event? I've already got your soundtrack!


The RIGHT music for ANY occasion!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The past couple of days, I've been listening some of the hundreds of songs I have that pertain to Summer ~ yes, I'm already thinking ahead to pool parties, neighborhood barbecues, outdoor receptions, etc.

And those don't necessarily include the hundreds of songs pertaining to cars and driving ~ which, in the case of something like "GTO" by Ronnie and the Daytonas, could go either way. Maybe I'll see you at Danville's "Hot Summer Nights".

And I also have nearly 5 hours' worth of music appropriate for a patriotic gathering (e.g., Memorial Day, Flag Day, July 4th... tea party, anyone?). So, you start accumulating your party supplies and making your plans; I've already got the soundtrack for your Summer events!

No comments: